The REEVES® Ultima® is an adjustable speed drive with infinitely variable speed within a range, designed for high performance and low maintenance. It offers up to eight times the starting torque of electrical drives at low speeds. Its user-friendly construction keeps scheduled maintenance to minutes per year with quick, easy belt changes in less than three minutes. REEVES® INNOVAdrive™ is a drop-in replacement for REEVES® Ultima® that provides energy savings as well as process improvements. It is shipped pre-assembled with our Master helical gear reducer, an inverter duty TEFC motor, a state-of-the-art AC variable frequency drive and pre-engineered mounting adapter.
ADJUSTABLE SPEED DRIVES WITH A DIFFERENCE
The Ultima® drive difference for high starting torque requirements:
• Full-locked rotor capability, combined with belt reduction,
offers up to eight times the starting torque of electrical
drives at low speeds.
• Ideal for starting fully loaded pumps, mixers and conveyors
The Ultima® drive difference in adapting to its environment:
Slip-limited belt case allows for momentary shocks and
overloads of 250% or more.
• Cast-iron structure survives damp or corrosive
• Cost effective for explosion-proof and E-Z Kleen
The Ultima® drive difference in durability and ease of maintenance:
Cast-iron gearcase and belt case support components,
stainless-steel shifting screws, steel shifting nut with
bronze insert and cast-iron lever arm for corrosion
resistance and long life.
• Squeeze-locking input collar design allows easy motor
• Quick-change, no-lube bushing design permits quick
replacement for optimum disc life.
• Collar speed stops for quick, simple adjustment.
- High starting torque and excellent shock resistance
- Squeeze-locking input collar design allows easy motor replacement
- Quick-change, no-lube bushing design permits quick replacement for optimum disc life
- Collar speed stops for quick, simple adjustment
- Quick, easy belt changes in less than three minutes