The REEVES® INNOVAdrive™ is a pre-engineered electronic variable speed drive package that interfaces easily to modern electronic control systems. A drop-in replacement for an existing REEVES® MotoDrive® or Ultima®, the INNOVAdrive™ provides energy savings as well as process improvements. It is shipped pre-assembled with our Master helical gear reducer, an inverter duty TEFC motor, a state-of-the-art AC variable frequency drive and pre-engineered mounting adapter.
- Custom designed to meet and exceed your current MotoDrive®/Ultima® performance, accounting for the current application.
- Identical mounting dimensions and output face location, with a custom plate designed when needed. The output shaft diameter and length will be slightly different.
- Lower maintenance costs on a compact VFD package, with no more high-wear belting and pulleys.
- Energy savings and increased process control due to reduced starting voltage over most mechanical drives.
- A modern, power dense and rugged Master APG helical gear reducer.
- Available in 1/4 to 7.5 HP sizes with output speeds from 14 to 4200 RPM.
- Available with long-term storage anti-rust treatment so you can plan for future replacements.
- Available in Washdown Epoxy and Explosion-Proof options (with remote mounted VFD).
- REEVES® INNOVAdrive™ is born to run and built in our Greenville, SC facility.