A double reduction unit incorporating an input worm set and a helical output set, the Master ComboGear offers long life and improved efficiency over competitive worm gear products. Completely sealed from the environment and factory-filled with long-life synthetic lubricant, this compactly-designed right angle gear reducer has an extended maintenance cycle and is easy to service when repairs are needed. Produced in our Columbus, IN facility, most ComboGear ratings can be shipped within 48 hours.
- Compactly-designed right angle gear reducer
- Significant efficiency advantage versus competitive worm gear products
- Factory-filled with long-life synthetic lubricant (food grade lubricants available)
- Extended maintenance period, completely sealed from the environment
- Serviceable design
- Compact three-piece coupled motor design uses standard C-face motors
- Shaft output along with straight bore and bushed hollow output options
- Wide variety of mounting options available
- USDA-approved finish
- Built in our Columbus, IN facility
- Most ratings available in 48 hours
- External lip seal. Runs on precision, plunge ground journal surface.
- Motor adapter removal permits easy access to input worm shaft. Assures simple seal and/or bearing replacement.
- Worm gears feature copper tin alloy for superior wear resistance, a computer designed gear geometry, and an optimized gear contact pattern for reduced break-in time and maximum thermal performance.
- A rugged, cast iron housing ensures long years of service, even in corrosive environments. Each model has interchangeable, optional bolt-on feet, which allow industry-standard mounting dimensions.
- Single lip seals reduce drag on the output shaft for improved efficiency. The plunge ground seal journal surface provides a smooth finish for optimum seal performance.
- Exclusive twin tapered bushing system provides positive concentric grip on both sides of the reducer. It eliminates wobble, eccentricity, and assures easy installation and removal.