Introducing the Fortis MXD series gearbox
Master Power Transmission has answered the challenge to deliver the highest quality shaft mount reducer in the market with the Fortis MXD series gearbox. Fortis, Latin for Strong/Robust, is exactly that. Fortis MXD adds a shaft mount gearbox line to MPT’s growing line of rugged, power-dense gearboxes. Fortis MXD features improved input seal design, ductile iron housing, premium bearings and a premium backstop. A full offering of accessories, including motor mounts, belt guards, CEMA adapter kits, taper bushing kits and parts completes the offering, giving users exactly what they are asking for.
Highest Quality Gearbox in the Market.
- Case carburized and precision finished helical gearing provide maximum load-carrying capability.
- Manufactured in Columbus, Indiana
- Fractional to 150HP
- MXD Sizes 1-10, MXDSC sizes 1-7
- Sizes 1-7 available in 9:1, 15:1 & 25:1 ratios
- Size 8 available in 15:1 & 25:1 ratios
- Size 9 available in 15:1 & 26:1 ratios
- Size 10 available in 15:1 & 24:1 ratios
1. Ductile Iron Housing: for better thermal conductivity and impact strength.
2. Premium Bearings: provide increased life.
3. Easily Repaired: with parts available from Master PT.
Fortis MXDSC Screw Conveyor Design
Fortis MXDSC line offers CEMA standard screw conveyor adapter kits for existing MXD units, sizes 1-7. Converting MXD to MXDSC is simple, making your inventory versatile.
- CEMA Standard adapters and shafts
- MXDSC available in sizes 1-7
- Converts from standard MXD units
Screw Conveyor Selection Chart
CEMA Adapter Kit