The Reeves Ultima is an adjustable speed drive with infinitely variable speed within a range, designed for high performance and low maintenance. It offers up to eight times the starting torque of electrical drives at low speeds. Its user-friendly construction keeps scheduled maintenance to minutes per year with quick, easy belt changes in less than three minutes. Produced in our Columbus, IN facility, most Reeves drives are available to ship within 48 hours.
- High starting torque and excellent shock resistance
- Squeeze-locking input collar design allows easy motor replacement
- Quick-change, no-lube bushing design permits quick replacement for optimum disc life
- Collar speed stops for quick, simple adjustment
- Quick, easy belt changes in less than three minutes
- Manufactured in our Columbus, IN facility
- Available in 48 hours