The Reeves INNOVAdrive is a pre-engineered electronic variable speed drive package that interfaces easily to modern electronic control systems. A drop-in replacement for an existing Reeves MotoDrive, the INNOVAdrive provides energy savings as well as process improvements. It is shipped pre-assembled with a Master APG helical gear reducer, an inverter duty TEFC motor, a state-of-the-art AC variable frequency drive and pre-engineered mounting adapter. Produced in our Greenville, SC facility, most Reeves drives are available to ship within 48 hours.
- Designed to embody the rugged reputation and performance of the original Reeves Moto Drive.
- Identical mounting dimensions, output shaft start location and output shaft height location to the original and legendary parallel Reeves Moto Drive.
- Low profile, compact variable speed drive package.
- Reduced starting voltage results in energy savings and improved process control over typical mechanical adjustable speed drives.
- Reduced wear and maintenance on drive package components and elements of the driven load.
- Utilizes the modern, power dense and rugged Master APG helical gear reducer.
- Available in 1/4 to 7.5 HP sizes with output speeds from 14 to 4200 RPM.
- Born to run and built in our Greenville, SC facility.
- Most packages available in 48 hours.